Locate a Converter
Prevost works with several top-quality converter partners who take the powertrain and integral structure and body that we build and finish the custom interior and amenities. The process of creating a motorhome to ideally suit your needs and desires begins with a collaboration involving you, Prevost and our converter partner that you choose.
We work with our converters to ensure that the structure and floorplan that we build will fit not only with your needs, but also theirs in terms of conversion procedures and content. This support and service, provided while making your motorhome perfect for you, is just the beginning of our long-term association with you, the Prevost owner.
Emerald Luxury Coaches
- Emerald Luxury Coaches
- Emerald Luxury Coaches represents a bold new concept in world-class motorcoaches, dedicated to delivering the elite quality and luxury of Prevost custom coach conversions for a considerably lower price than you would expect to pay.
- We started business in 2014, but our story really begins nearly two decades earlier, when CEO John Walker began producing high-quality trailer conversions in Stephenville, Texas. John Walker is first and foremost a craftsman who insists on high-quality work and meticulous attention to detail – a continuous pursuit of perfection that inspires everyone on the Emerald team.
- Starting with the best shell in the industry, we maintain that level of quality throughout the conversion process – using only the finest and most durable equipment, hardware and materials. We select and mill the hardwood lumber for our cabinets and trim, and custom-fit these components in each individual installation to achieve exceptional material quality, fit and finish.
- Emerald production is geared toward quality, and toward a finished product that is easy to service and customer-friendly in its operation. This means using technologies that are practical, easy to learn and simple to use. Each step in the production process involves scrupulous quality control, and the job will not proceed to the next step until the quality is right.
- The Emerald formula is simple. Quality designs, quality materials, quality craftsmanship. It begins with the legendary Prevost X3-45 chassis and body shell and ends in a state-of-the-art 100,000 square foot facility designed and built exclusively for Emerald production. The result is, quite simply, a great value in luxury motorcoach conversions today.
- Featherlite Coaches
Suffolk , VA
- Featherlite Coaches is the premier line of luxury motorcoaches in America, handcrafting yacht quality coaches on the Prevost motorhome chassis for the ultimate experience on the open road. Featherlite Coaches offer discriminating travelers the utmost in luxurious living accommodations, interior choices and leading-edge technological features. Backed by over 50 years of manufacturing experience and 800+ coach builds, Featherlite Coaches are highly regarded for reliability, innovation, yacht quality fit and finish, and responsive service after the sale. Our top-of-the-line Vantare model motorhomes offer the exclusive Featherlite expanding slide room systems with a greater range of floor plans featuring up to 4 slide rooms, and our exclusive 'flat floor' and 'super slide' room options.
- Featherlite Coaches manufactures its distinctive line of luxury motorcoaches in Suffolk, Virginia, operates a sales and service facility in Sanford, FL, and maintains a national network of Featherlite service providers. Featherlite Coaches has maintained a consistent company focus "to exceed Owner expectations" and our meticulous attention to detail and personal working relationships with our customers make us uniquely suited to fulfill each owners individual needs with exceptional service and outstanding products. Featherlite Coaches is the choice of many of NASCAR's top drivers, owners, and sponsors, who rely on Featherlite Coaches as their deluxe accommodations on the grueling race circuit.
Liberty Coach, Inc.
- Liberty Coach, Inc.
- Liberty Coach, the industry’s oldest Prevost converter, has been building high-end luxury coaches since 1970. Still family owned and operated, we incorporate all the latest technology with the most user-friendly and reliable mechanical systems available. Our customer support is second to none with facilities in Chicago, IL and Stuart, FL as well as a Customer Support Service Semi that travels to the major shows and rallies to perform on-site service. Every coach we build is unique and completely custom with fresh interior designs that are up-to-date with the current market trends. We continually challenge ourselves with each unit we build to offer you elegance, convenience and abundant storage to suit your lifestyle. It is important to mention the noticeable difference you will see in the fit, finish, and feel of our conversions. There is no substitute for high quality, reliability and meticulous engineering and we insist on this in every conversion we build. We live the lifestyle, we travel by coach and it is because of this we have a unique perspective of the various needs of coach owners. The functionality of each coach is tried and tested to give you the most trouble-free, quiet, and pleasurable travel experience possible.
Marathon Coach, Inc.
- Marathon Coach, Inc.
- Founded in 1983, Marathon Coach, the world's largest converter of Prevost bus chassis, has produced more than 1,200 custom-designed, luxury bus conversions. Marathon’s custom-designed coaches blend the comfort of a luxury home with the ultimate recreational vehicle lifestyle. Deluxe features range from fine, hand-built cabinetry, imported leathers, and stunning stone and woodwork, to complex and innovative A/V and mechanical/electrical systems, as many as four slide-outs, and exterior paint designs that have garnered worldwide recognition. Master craftsmanship, attention to the smallest details, personal pride, and a solid commitment to producing the highest quality coaches in the industry are all hallmarks of Marathon’s dedicated team of engineers,?craftspeople, and designers.
- As the industry leader, Marathon is committed to advancing new technological innovations in its coaches by offering its customers the latest innovations, including high-definition, 3D-capable TV and?Blu-ray?technology, surround-sound audio systems, GPS mapping,?Wi-Fi?Internet access, camera surveillance, and computer workstations, equipped with ports to accommodate an iPod, and much more.
- With four facilities located in Oregon, California, Florida and Texas, Marathon’s sales, service, and technical support departments provide customers with the highest level of assistance in the recreation vehicle industry.
Millennium Luxury Coaches
- Millennium Luxury Coaches
- Superior performance, luxurious style and state of the art technology are what you expect from your Prevost conversion.? But we at Millennium realize that there’s no substitute for excellent customer service.
- Our fully-staffed dealership, RV service facility, collision center and coach storage area is conveniently located in Central Florida, just off of Interstate 4. Combined with our mobile technical team and service partners throughout the country, we’re here to provide help when you need it most. Our service lines are available 24 hours a day to offer you the peace of mind you deserve.
- While the company has grown to one of the largest Prevost converters, the personal one on one attention given to each & every customer, has endured and is “The” guiding principle of our company. From the owners to the service technicians, everyone has the customer’s needs in mind. We go the extra mile, act proactively, and will go out of the way to ensure every customer is beyond just being satisfied with their experience. Customer service is certainly why our customers are so loyal, but it’s our?embracement?of innovation that keeps the new customers calling, and our competitors asking “How’d they do that?!” Others in our industry may be content to only adopt mainstream technology, but not us. We stay on the cutting edge of technological, electrical, and mechanical achievements, and have been responsible for many industry advancements. When it comes down to it what makes Millennium so successful, it’s actually very simple. Treat your customers well, and deliver superior products and service every time without exception.